Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Coursework Again!

Shit, i just finished 3 coursework and now there's another new one coming in. I need to finish it by end of this month. The problem is this bloody coursework consist of 60 marks. So, if I excel in this coursework, I'll pass. Basically i know how to asnwer the quest. BUT as usual LAZY to do the research. I wonder anyone canhelp me on this! If I did'nt do my research by this week, I'll dead. It's because next week i'll be very busy. Yesterday, my superior has asked me to do a lot of things... Wrong timing, right?...What to do, working is like that, am i correct? Hahaha...And next week, i'll be going back to my hometown. So my hometown buddies, if u read this, probably you can call me to yamcha. Miss all the monkeys so much (hahaha). I wonder how r you all. So c you guys, ya!!!

1 comment:

chinwooi said...

i want yam cha... find me find me... come sydney find me.. hee