Monday, April 24, 2006

Coursework Fever!

well, is my coursework time AGAIN! i need to burn midnite oil again. I have no choice because is a last minute work. I need to pass up my coursework on next week. Life still need to go on and my coursework still need to be hand-in on time (hehehe) Well, talk about my trip to Bangkok 2 weeks back. I've lost my cellphone. Um... actually i don't really know where did i lost it. Um.. if i know where i have drop it, definitely i can find it, rite? well, it's fate. The problem is not that the phone is lost, but because all my contact numbers are all in the sim cards. Well, this time i really got to track back all my friends contact number. Those who didn't call me, well, now i know who are my 'true friend'. Hahaha.. Actually is a good thing, finally i can reduce the numbers in my SIM card. As u know, sometimes we are scare to delete the numbers that we have, in case, we might gotta use it someday. But now, well, it's a relieved. All numbers are GONE (less people to contact). There's another good news, PRAISE GOD, i finally have a phone from my bro's friend. Well, at first, he wanna sell me at a price which is slightly expensive. But he changed his mind, he sell me at a lower price. PRAISE GOD...hehehe. Can save $$$ again. Okay, till here, ya. I really gotta start my coursework by now. Bye all and take care. Dun miss me much,ya.

No comments: