Thursday, October 02, 2008

Singapore Policy

Long time didnt update my blog and i am lazy to update. Today one of my buddy already went back to Malaysia. However he faced some difficulties. His passport is expired on December. However, the ticketing person incharge do not issuing the ticket back to Singapore (as we bought a return ticket depart from Singapore). The main reason is because Singapore have this policy stated that a person could not enter Singapore if his passport is less than 6 month period. OMG...it is ridiculous! So what the person can do is just issue the flight ticket to Australia (the origin place where he have to transit), then he gotta check out and ask another ticket from the flight operator which i doubt they will issue as all of us know Aus. is a very strict especially towards Asian (hehehe, purely my opinion). As we are being told, any company who break this policy, the company gotta pay NZD5000 for the offence. So i think my friend gotta purchase another ticket. And he don't have much cash now...

So one month later, i will be going back to Malaysia. I can't wait for this moment..hahhaa
And just to update my current situation, I'm working in a chocolate factory in Christchurch. It's a small fatcory but wonderful people. NO preassure, NO hard work, NOT many workers...hahaha...So i hope i can work here till i left...

My friends, wait for me in Singapore and Malaysia, ya.....

An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: