Thursday, December 03, 2009

After all these months

I was absent during these few months and it is already December. This is what i've thought earlier. What have i done for this one whole year? Am i leading a meaningful life? Is my life an example to others? Um..indeed it 'may' but not that impact.

From today onwards i really gotta pray more often as there's mystery of praying. I wanna find out and experience the power of prayer...hehe..

Currently, i am working in an English Language Centre in JB, but my English is still poor. Hopefully I could brush up my English.

Tomorrow is already Friday and this coming Monday, i gotta go to KL (Putrajaya). There is one student who needs to apply for student visa. Um...it will be a tiring day.

Anyone who read this, please pray for me so that i will have energy on that day. I will need to drive almost 6 hours (back & forth) .

Um... i wanna go back home now...

No comments: