Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Testimony

I've got cellgroup today and I'm going to share my life testimony to my brothers and sisters. And i just finished writing my script,in case I forgot everything when I am on the stage.

Praise God, through Holy Spirit, i have written about 1.5 pages. My testimony is a simple one. Nothing much up and down thingy. But while i am reading it, i found tht it's all above LOVE!

The love that we are eager for, the LOVE that most of the people are looking and searching for. Without love, we are nothing. With LOVE, we found peace, we found everything.

Only through HIM- Jesus, we can have eternal love. No one can provides such a great love except Him. Praise God!

As stated in the bible, 1 John 4:10- We love because He first loved us.

May God bless you...

Cheers!

No comments: