Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Am I Married?

Am I married? I dreamt that I was married to a limp woman. I became limp too. I wasn't sure what happened. We got married and the best part was, it was only a few months I got to know her. She wasn't pretty (not my expectation). But I can still remember the reason we've got married. The main reason was because I was a limp man too. I can't ask for more. I must know the 'real' me. I kept on pondering and reminding myself that she was the most suitable woman in my life because she will love me and my family. It was more than enough. Anyway, life wasn't that long. Probably we would only live for another 10-20 years. So it's all right simply find a partner.

This has changed my perspectives in my life. Thanks God that it wasn't true. At least, I still have a pair of legs that I can use to walk and run.Guys out there, don't be choosy for your life partner. Time is running and we may not know what will happen to us the next seconds.

No comments: