Monday, December 12, 2011

Love

I was having my lunch in a fast food restaurant, and I was attracted by a woman with 3 children. They were having the meal too. But out of my surprised, she wasn't eating at all. Yet, she ordered it for the children. They were enjoying the meal yet she was just chatting with them (without a bite). In my heart, I felt the sacrifices and love that she poured out. Who doesn't like eating fastfood? For her loves one, she rather be hungry.

Friends, there are many people out there who will act the same too. Have we thought about these.people who are unfortunate but they are willing to sacrifice for others. Are you one of them? Since, it's Christmas time, let's share the love that God had given to us. He gave His only Son to us to be nailed on the cross for our sins. Let's share His LOVE to them surrounding us.

I LOVE YOU!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: