Friday, March 02, 2012

Lifestyle equals to Branded/ Designers Products.




What is the lifestyle people living in Johor Bahru? Will they go for branded goods? But there aren't any branded shops around except the latest Johor Premium Outlet. I, myself never been there but would like to go the one day. I read from a newspaper the other day that Malaysia will have another 2 more premium outlets. One will be in Malacca and another one, I've forgotten. Is the such a market in the Southern part? I would say 50%. Those who are able to afford these brands will definitely purchase in Singapore.

WHY? Cheaper price and it has latest design. Now I'm going to throw you a question, why are the reasons people buy branded goods? For the sake of quality or the brand itself? Which is more important?

No comments: