Friday, April 13, 2012

My Dream House

First of all, I would like to praise God for His blessing onto me. It is always my dream to have my own house. And I believe it's on the way. I saw a house a month ago. These few days, I bumped into the listing in the Internet again. I went to enquire about the property. To my astonishment, the tenant wasn't the owner. So, I passed my name card to her, and asked her to pass it to the owner.

Praise God because I straight away deal with the owner. No commission needed to be paid to the agent. That's save me a couple of thousands.

To my surprised, while I was browsing Internet, I found the owner's contact number and immediately I contacted him. We chatted less than 20 minutes, the conversation was great and relax.

Today, I went to see the interior. Well, no renovation at all but it's worth it.
Now, what I need to do is to prepare the necessary documents to process.
And I pray that God really prepares me the Way and gives me the Hope and the LOVE from the above. I may not perfect but in Jesus, i was made whole.

Well, please pray for this matter. I need your prayer as the bile stated , when we pray, we're moving the hands of our God. In Him nothing is impossible.

No comments: