Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Beloved Children

How many children in Johor Bahru do not feel happy? They are extremely happy with great stuffs. For instance they've got the latest gadgets- iPhone 4, new iPad, Samsung Note and so forth. If I've got these gadgets, I'll feel happy too. But have you ever think or ponder, will the happiness lasts long?

Do you still remember you last favorite gadget that makes you excited for? I hardly can't. It's because it can't fully satisfy my needs. These gadgets only satisfy my needs for a while. It's mainly because this needs is created by an advertisement and also mainly because of the environment factor.
Wow, when you walk here and there, most of them are holding an iPad in their hands. When you are in the train, the passengers are listening to iPod or even iPhone. Naturally, we want these things. Mainly to make us to be more like the 'majority'.

Back to the topic, do children nowadays feel happy? Do they have the joy as we were in our younger time? Do they know what is 'congkak'? Have they tried before or just by looking at the picture shown in their textbook? Why it is stated in the book yet they, themselves do not expose in real life?
Sometimes, I do feel that parents are using 'material' or the 'in' things to replace their love. Parents always showing their love by buying things, gadgets, toys, dolls or even planning for travel trips just to show that they love their children.

You can even hear some children say, "my mummy loves me very much BECAUSE SHE BUYS THE THINGS THAT I WANT". Do you think is love?
Dear parents, do you love your partner because he/she buys something for you? That's ridiculous! And it's UNACCEPTABLE!
i'll never blame the children for this because whose fault is this? You think yourselves! If you don't change, you are dragging your children to a wrong path. And this path is DIRECTED by you ( parents).


No comments: