Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Hug

What is a hug? What's the impact? For me, a hug means very important. It increase the bonding between two. When we are hugging, immediately, the love will transmit from one to another.

How do you feel when you hug your loved ones? Feeling good? Indeed. How about, when you care for someone, when you hug him/ her, what's the feeling like? I'm so happy.

In Asian countries, we seldom giving each other a hug. Thus, we seldom show our love outwardly. We seldom say 'I care for you' or 'I love you'. I believe if we can practice this more often, the whole relationship will get better.

Today I hugged my pastor. I seldom talk to him. But today, I felt his sacrifices. He really loves God. How can a person who is not feeling well still able to stand on the stage for a long time. Backache with legs pain. He can hardly walk before the service. However. When he's on the stage, he tried his very best to give the best to Jesus. He prayed for the people no matter how painful he was.

After the service, I decided to give him a hug and even to pray for him. Well, even though I was a nobody but in my heart was, well, you have sacrificed so much, now was my turn to pour the love to you. I walked to him but there were few people waiting for his prayer. While I was waiting, I was being touched again. Once he finished praying. I walked to him and hugged him. My tears rolling down. I hugged him tightly. He prayed for me immediately. I really salute him. He still do his part by praying for me. After I calmed down, I asked my pastor, "can I pray for you?". He nodded. I prayed and cried.

I just can't help it. After that, I thanked him for letting me to have a chance to pray for him. I was released. And thanks God, I did it.

Dear readers, if you have someone you love/ care or perhaps someone you had an argument recently, please go to the person and give your sincerely hug. A hug can restore everything.

Hugs a.k.a. Love!

No comments: