Saturday, June 01, 2013

Surrounded by a swarm of Chinese

It isn't an easy task to sit with a group of Chinese. I am in the plane now. There is a group of Chinese. They are making a buzz every where. I am astonished with the sound they produced.

Before the plane started to fly, one of the old men seemed like going to spit. He was making the sound. Yucks!
Chinese is from a developed country. How can they behave like this? I even saw a woman yawning like a lion! Oh my..I can only see this scene in Stephen Chow's movie. Super hilarious!

I've changed my seat. Sitting at the 2nd last row. I'm alone here. Cool!

Lastly, before the safety belt can be unfastened, the air stewardess had to shout at the passengers not to walk around.

I wonder what will happen if I'm living in China.

*grinning



No comments: