Friday, April 22, 2016

Hatyai Trip from Johor Bahru to Hatyai in 2016

Yippie... Hatyai, a place which I never thought of going. Always to Bangkok, Thailand but never Hatyai.

This time instead of Bangkok, I'm heading to Hatyai because of the affordable flight tickets from Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Airasia has just launched a route from Senai Airport, Johor Bahru to Hatyai, Thailand. The return tickets cost less than RM300.

I've googled the place. It's a small township. If you would like to get some grocery items, please buy them there because my sis told me that they're 50% cheaper than in Malaysia.

Yeah, 50% CHEAPER!

I'll be going next Sunday. I've not plan my itinerary yet. Few things which I need to do whenever in Thailand.

1st- NEVER MISSED their massage!

BEWARE: Some outlets do not provide good massage. Some provide special service. All kinds of things that you can explore! *wink

2nd- SEAFOOD MANIA
I wanna eat seafood. Hopefully my throat will be still intact when I come back.

3rd- SHOPPING
Cheap clothes!!!

No comments: