Sunday, March 02, 2008

Countdown..3,2 and 1...

New Zealand I am coming!!!One more day to go and i will be in New Zealand (jobless). This might change my life because some say the economy of Malaysia will turn bad for year 2008. So it will be tough for me to find a job when i'm back to Malaysia on September. However, as usual, DO I CARE? By the way, i know some of my collegues will be reading this blog too. So if you guys have job vacancy (when i'm back), please inform me lar.

In this blog, i will mostly just post up pictures instead of writing because it is faster and easier. God knows whether NZ have wireless network or not (keep my finger crossed). Hopefully can upload tonnes of pictures.

Later i will need to drive my friends (Jaden and Winston) to have their haircut before leaving to the unknown place (NZ). BTW, there are four (4) people including me going for this trip. There are Carl, Jaden and Winston. So all of us are guys...so no hanky panky stuffs that you might think of.. hahaha

But who knows we might able to meet someone out there! That will be great!!! So till now, see ya!!!!

No comments: