Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Part 2...

Part 2... From the previous updates, actually i should continue my story but i think it is really no time for that. After since, I've traveled to many places. When I was in Napier, i couldn't find any job. Thru Carl's contact, we get to know a contractor who arranged for job in Hasting. Immediately, I moved to Hasting. It is only half an hour from Napier. I stayed at Travellers Lodge. Most of the occupants are working under this contractor-Johnny (Allied Workforce) and most of them are Malaysians (kind of suprised). Johnny is also a Malaysian. However, I don't really trust him. Malaysian are not trustable. Oops, I'm a Malaysian too. :) That's my story before i found a job.

I thought my life will be better after i got a job but i was wrong. I was arranged to work in a pumpkin factory- Cedenco. My goodness, the supervisor asked me to chop the stupid pumpkin for 9 hours and it was like NON-STOP. Once, there was a woman asked whether I like the job (as a chopper???). I didn't comment anything, neither yes or no BUT i've answered her. Well I said, 'is my job'. I bet she must be damn piss off with the answer like that.... :)

After working for almost one and a half week. I've resigned (surrendered). Now, I wanna go to Te Puke- the origin of New Zealand's kiwi fruit. Before I went there, I've travelled to Taopo and I stay overnight and slept in a car because all the rooms are fully booked. It is super peak season- EASTER DAY. Taopo is a nice place. There are many tourists. It has a big lake-Lake Taopo. It is so big till it looks like a sea. The sky is blue and the water is super clear (amazing). This only can be seen in Malaysia in islands which need to pay. Come on Malaysia, do something about the beaches!!!! Sleepingkah my beloved Malaysia goverment?Malaysia has many beautiful beaches but no one taking care of it.

I also went to Bungy Jump's and Skydive's location but I didn't try because it is too expensive. One game will cost approximately NZD200, which mean RM460 once. Crazy!!!! no money ar....
After Taopo, I went to Turangi. I went for the Tangariro Walk- Tongariro National Park. I need to walk 17km. I walked up the mountain and come down. Then up again...and down again. The scenery is stunning. God creation is wonderful.
After all these, I came to a city called Te Puke (this is where i will be working). I've reached here yesterday. This is what happened yesterday, Jaden and me were returning our rental car at Tauranga Airport which is away from Te Puke (17km). We intended to hitch hike cars that are going towards Te Puke. We walked and give our best and also use our thumbs-up sign. At first, no one gives us a lift. We didn't give up as we take turn to do the hitch hike's sign because our hand too tired. We walked and walked. Suddenly, a car stopped by and asked us to hop-in. We ran like crazy fellow towards the car. Yahoo, luck was on our side (finally). Another problem is Gladys text me that no one is coming over to pick us up because all of the staffs already went back due to Easter Day. Luckily, Gladys called up the office again after waited nearly to 3 hours from 11am to 1.30pm. Huh.. there's a lady asnwered the phone and she promised to fetch us to the hostel. Right after she hanged up, Michelle (the person who supposed to pick us up) appeared. She didnt inform us that she couldn't come and whatsoever. And what pissed me off is she told us to wait for another half and hour AGAIN because the car is full as some of the workers are taking the lift for their grocery. What a bitch!!! After a while, the lady who answered the call came. During the way to the camp site, we had a nice chat :). Now i am in Te Puke. I dunno when will I will be shifting again. I will update my latest news soon.

No comments: