Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tired day...

Today is another working day. Not much different except I've receives my wages. Eventhough it's not much, only NZD 207 because i only work for 3 days. Somemore it already deducts my rental for accomodation. So is fine with me. Two days ago, i met a person who work in the same packhouse. She recommended me a church which i am looking for so long. For the past few weeks, i was looking for a charismatic church but i couldn't find any. I even emailed to a church which is in Tauranga (half an hour from Te Puke; my place)but i don't haven any transport. So i think i couldn't go. So this week i will go there. I hope it suits me...God knows what i want!!! God is my provider..Praise you Lord....
Yesterday i went to work as a kiwi picker. It was so tired. I need to wear a bag to put the kiwi that i picked from the trees. It weight almost 20kg (includes the kiwis) At first it was exciting and enjoying. But as the time goes, i think it is a disaster. I walked and keep on plucking for hours. My head have to look-up and my hands keep plucking the fruit at a level which is higher than my head. I tell you, i won't do it once more UNLESS i don't have any income (hehehe..) So when i went to work today, i found out that for the whole one week, i have work. Luckily, i don't need to suffer from picking. I can enjoy packing! Up to now only, i wanna get to sleep because i think my nose is allergic to the kiwi fruit 'bulu'. I ate many supplement and medicine to keep me fresh tomorrow...See ya.....and keep you all update.

An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: