Sunday, June 01, 2008

Life~~

Haiz..today im working again as normal. However, i heard that the kiwi season is going to end soon. Maybe the 2nd week of June. Now i don't know where i wanna go. We've have plan to travel to Auckland then to South Island if there's isn't any kiwi-repacking work for us.

Everyday i was thinking whether am i doing a good move to ask my friends to NZ. Maybe if i didn't ask them to join me, they might have a better life back in Malaysia. Well, there must be good and bad. Good is they can explore and learn new things- same goes to me. On the other hand, from what we calculated last time way back in Malaysia, the money that we earn is not as much as we expected. And the worse is when we live together, all our bad habits can be 'seen' (especially mine). I think i really have a problem to stay with many people. But that's all right. Hopefully, I will try to control so that it will last till the end of our trip. Hehehe...
This trip really give me a lot of changes; my mindset, my next step in my life, what i wanna achieve in the near future and etc.

Sometimes i ponder what is life going to be in the future? Well, is it waiting for the end-time? How should i make my life looks colourful. I really a bit pissed off here in NZ. I don't know y? Haiz....again im chatting with my cousin and i think everyone have their own problems...

Problems......why don't you go away....

However, i'm waiting for another trip to Bangkok. It will be on April- Songkran Festival. I'll be going with my buddies- TEH, GUANG and CARL. I can't wait for the trip now..hehehe


An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: