Friday, June 27, 2008

Updates...New pair of shoes

Just a recap of what i have done during these few weeks:

I've finished my kiwi packing season in early June. This is my starting of my travel itenary. I went to Hamilton. I reached there at night but i couldn't find any accomodation because there is a big event there; something associates with Horticultural. Haiz, i've call several backpackers but still can't get any. However at last i found one which is very far frm town but juts opposite Hamilton Garden.

The next day, i am heading to Auckland and stay there for two days. I went to the 'gay' bar which is recommended by a lady whom i met at Hamilton. Nice experience indeed. After Auckland, i'm going to the Bay of Island- see the largest tree in NZ and Cape Reinga. Cool place but it was a raining day. So i couldn't see the best scenery. Cape is the only place whereby Tasman Sea's wave and Pacific Ocean's wave meet together. Kinda cool and is the most north part of NZ.

Um...after several days without work, i think about the money i spent and decided to find a job (hehe.. budget constraints). No job at all and i tried to contact my previous packhouse- Trevelyan. I was told no job at the moment but i can move back there. Luck is on my side, i've got work after a day rest in Te Puke.

TODAY
Work finished at 2pm. I went to Bayfair, The Mount. I bought cheap stuffs- a pair of shoes, underwears, thermal socks. Original price for the shoes is NZD39.90. i think because of 2nd last pair, the price reduced to NZD27.00. And now have winter discount, so is only NZD21++. Underwears (7 pcs) cheap quality but is only NZD8 after discount per box. Thermal socks is only NZD2.01 after discount. Original price is NZD 2.99. And i bought a jacket in K Mart few days back. Original price was NZd79.90. After discount is only NZD55.00.






So my advice is if you wanna buy winter clothings, probably you can buy during near winter. Sometimes have cheap stuffs available. So gotta do shopping regularly. My friends just bought a sleeping bag which can last during winter for only NZD 70 BUT buy 1 get 1 FREE. Thus, only NZD35 each. Cool right...

Tomorrow i wanna go to Tauranga. Shopping for grocery......

Night...

An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: