Monday, March 11, 2013

Kota Tinggi- Fantastic and wonderful Trip.

Yesterday I went to Kota Tinggi. It is located at Johor. It used to be the capital of Johor many decades ago. I went to Crocodile Farm. I has about a thousands crocodiles. It was a bit shabby but I love the way they rear crocodiles. It wasn't commercialize. After that, I went to Johor Lama Museum. It's located in a small village. Very secluded. It was awesome. The house costed about RM700 thousand according to the person who is working there.

After that, I went for Baser's Nasi Briyanni. It's air conditioned but the air con wasn't working. So it was a sauna for me. The food was great.

And now, I'm waiting to start my class. I came an hour earlier. I took a short nap. Now I feel better. This class will take about 3 hours. Right after the class, I need for rush to Rainbow House, Taman Setia Indah. I have another English class from 6-7.30pm. It's a new class.the student is from Foon Yew High School, Johor Bahru.


No comments: