Monday, August 19, 2013

Rejoice and Give thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


God, I wanna praise you because you are worthy to be praised. I wanna sing songs to you because you are worthy. Your name gives me salvation and deliverance. I want to know you more and more. I wanna seek your face. Let me come before you. Cleanse me with your precious blood. Jesus, I need you more than ever. None of the people can compare with you because you love me first.


I may not know the reason for all these but I do know these happened for a purposes. I am glad and always full of joy. The touch and presence which I never experience before. I pray for your presence and your will to be unto me.


Let me bring your revival to the nations. Let me share your love to all. I can do it because you love in me. You are greater than the world. You've overpowered the world. I'm 100% free from bondage.


Thank you Lord for loving all my friends and family. AMEN.

No comments: