Monday, August 19, 2013

Rest in Peace , my dearest Pastor George Ong

Today is the day to be remembered. My pastor, God's favorite son, God's general- Pastor George Ong has gone to heaven. I'm indeed sadden by the news but I believe this is a God's will. My hands can't do anything but I believe God always has His Purpose for this.

In Ps George's life, I've seen God's love in him. His sacrifices for God. I still remember how he taught me and the church to clap. That was about in year 2001. I wasn't a newborn Christian yet but God's words went into my heart. 

Another attribute that I've seen in his life is perseverance. No matter how tired and sick he was, he will definitely serve God. 

A man to be remembered, a man who used by God to impact the Chinese in Malaysia- Pastor George Ong from Skudai Harvest Church.



Typed last Saturday 17/8/2013



No comments: