Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3rd days leaving Te Puke

I stayed in Rotorua for 2 days since Monday. This is my 2nd time staying in a Couch Surfing's member. I've stayed in Lorraine's house, Rotorua this time. She and her husband were friendly. Her house is fascinating. Well, i was so surprised that her trust on me is so great. She gave us their house key and there was no one in the house at all. I don't think it will happened in Malaysia.
Lorraine's Living Room



Night Scene at Lorraine's House


She has 2 cats, 3 horses, 5 hens, cattles and i don't know...hahaha... but i do know that one of the horse is called Zack. He was not afraid of people.

Zack- the horse

I went to quite some place in Rotorua. Hell's Gate was the first one. However i didn't enter as the fees was a bit too expensive; NZD70 for mud spa and thermal spa. Anyway, i did took some pictures.

Instead of Hell's, i went to Polynesian Spa. It is one of the top 10 spa. Nothing much special except it was smelly (sulphur) and hot. Opps, it was indeed special..hahhaa

Then, i head up to take a ride on the cable car. I've played 'The Luge'. It was great. I like it very much. However, my suggestion is book your package in I-Site. It was cheaper compare to the original ticket booth.


At night, my buddies and me cooked a heavy meal for my host- Lorraine and John.


Wai-O-Tapu


And now, i am at Taupo. I did nothing today. Just a lay day for me. Tomorrow morning gotta go to National Park. A day after tomorrow i'm going to skiing.

Yahoo......


An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: