Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Couch Surfing...

I've try another couchsurfing. I've stayed in Sarsha's house in Wellington for 2 days. I am the first surfer for stay at her house. She is a bit 'blur'because she doesn't know what she gotta do. Her family members were very friendly and they cooked us a dinner. I've just love it... and we cooked for them as well...Then in Suddon for a day (yesterday). We've stayed in Angie's house. She is used to become a host. She is friendly too and i've learnt a lot from her hubby. we chat about his job. He's really professional in his work. And now (today) in Craig's house. We only informed Craig at 3pm that we need a place to stay and he already replied us and now i'm in his house. Wonderful guy! He's singer in Christchurch. He trust us. He just left the house with us and he went out.Tomorrow, probably i'm going to watch his performance in a pub.

Another special thing.....tomorrow, we are going to ski in Mt. Hutt. Besides tomorrow is also Winston's birthday!!! We are going to make him to treat us a dinner...I'm just happy for that..kakkakaka....



An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: