Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hamilton and Coromandel

Last Friday i went to Hamilton to do my visa extension and I've already got the replied. It was approved. When i was there, the whole North Island was having a big storm. The wind was so strong that many trees are on the road and there was several small landslide along the road too. I stayed at one of my CouchSurfing's member house. It was fascinating. Eventhought it was away too far from the town centre but i've experienced a different way of living. By the way, her name is Carol. What i highly impressed about her was she had many pets; 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 pigs, peacocks, chickens, cows, sheeps and ducks. It was like a mini zoo.




The next day, i went to Caromandel for the Catheral Cove. I walked nearly half an hour for the journey. It was nothing much to see except the cove itself. I was in an awe because i was surrounding by 'huge' stone and in front of me is the big sea with the big wave. I was a bit scary at that time though.



My last journey was Hot Water Beach. This place is interesting. You can dig a hole on the beach and there will be natural hot water and we can just lie in there and relax. Unfortunately, by the time i reached there, it was already high tide. So i couldn't cross over to the beach.


An experience that I encountered @ New Zealand

No comments: