Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My last big note

Today I was in church. Joshua Band from Taiwan came to Malaysia. When came to offering, I was struggling whether to give my small notes or big notes! I was holding my small notes. But in my mind, I was thinking that my God is Jehovah Jireh. He is my provider. Can't he provide the money? What is my big note to Him? Well, in my mind, I have that mindset but in reality, I was still holding my small notes. Hehe...

Once the envelope was in front of me, I quickly took out my bigger note and put it into the envelope. Because my heart was telling me that , "how can you have such a great theory but you don't even dare to do it?" I told myself, if I pass this opportunity, then I will never have the chance again.

I need to build up my faith!


No comments: