Sunday, June 17, 2012

WHO AM I.

This is the question that we have been asking! Who am I? WHO AM I? I'm a Malaysian Chinese. What else? I'm from a middle income family.

That's not the answer. Who are you inside you? A weak who can't even perform well? A student who always gets poor results? A person who slogs all his life just to earn a living which can't even pay for his living?

WHO ARE YOU?
You are different. You are unique. There is no one else in this world who looks like you. Even a twins in this world will never be the same. They might look the same but their characters will NEVER be the same. The reason is simple. Our God creates us differently. He is so creative that he creates us so special. You and I are totally different. Some like singing , some like drawing and some like dancing.

So, if you are not excelling in your life right now, it doesn't mean that you are a failure. You are not born as a failure. YOU ARE BORN AS A WINNER!
A winner will never think he/she is a winner until he/she has discovered himself/herself.

You can do it because you are created to be a winner. Do not despair in your life. Your friends or your family members may not know what is happening in you, yet, i tell you know. Our God loves you. He understands you. He cares for you. He just wanna hug you. He loves you so much till He wanna hug you.

Just believe in Him and he will lead and guide you to the right path- the path to an abundance life. A life which you will never upset.

Just make a prayer like this :

Jesus, i surrender my life to you. I confess that I'm a sinner. I did many bad things. But right now, I ask for your forgiveness. I wanna accept you as my personal savior. I believe you died for me. Your precious blood had cleansed my sin. By your precious blood, right now, I'm a newborn person. I believe Jesus is the son of God. He died and rose up 3days later. Lord, I commit myself to you now. I know you love me, so do I. In Jesus name, I pray. AMEN.


No comments: