Monday, June 11, 2012

A person without a Hope

Dear netizens,

I am wondering what will happen if a person is without a hope? Why is that so important to us! HOPE will lead a person to move further. It gives and provides a life to a person.

I have a friend who passed away few years back. One day, I was chatting with him thru Facebook. I never meet him for years until I added him in FB. We chatted for a while. He was despaired. He was totally lost. I can still remember our conversation. There was a line which really stroked my mind.

Me, "how are you getting on".

"actually, I have decided to end my life few days later", my friend.

Me,"why? You gotta think of people surrounding you. Your family and friends."

"well, it doesn't matter. I don't have any ( even though his family members are still alive)."

Guys, can you see it. If a person is without hopes. He will die. He was dead spiritually at that time.

Let's stop and think of people surrounding us. How many of them have lost their hopes in their lives? They do not have any objectives or goals. What do you wanna do? "sorry, I'm not sure". Did you hear this before?

Here, I would like to encourage you to have a PURPOSE in your life. Find something that you want to achieve in your life. Something which will leave a legacy.

You may not think you are able, but DO REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ABLE.



No comments: